The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

HELP PLEASE

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2005
« Prev thread: Help Please...| Next thread: help please »
Back to Thread index
by caper on June 09, 2005 01:36 AM
I'am from nova scotia... and stepped on my mom's lilles.... they are about 3 to4" high is there anything I can do to keep them alive......thanks
by MaryReboakly on June 09, 2005 03:33 AM
Hi Caper! Welcome to the forum. I'm not sure how to help, but I'm sure someone who does will be by shortly. Hang in there - help is on the way!

Mary

-
 -
by weezie13 on June 09, 2005 03:38 AM
Are they broken off,
or bent or what???

Weezie

Don't forget to be kind to strangers. For some who have
done this have entertained angels without realizing it.
- Bible - Hebrews 13:2

-
 -
 -

http://photobucket.com/albums/y250/weezie13/
by caper on June 09, 2005 07:17 PM
bent over
by Cindy from NH on June 09, 2005 09:08 PM
If they are not broken, they should be okay. My stargazer lilly snapped off thanks to our new puppy who is pretty big, so I'm out of luck, but I think you ahould be fine. Good luck!
by caper on June 09, 2005 09:50 PM
Thanks cindy.......I'am giong to tie then up with popiscle sticks , but I'am going to buy new ones.... what should I ask for... they aren't bloomed but about 2 to 4" high .. I don't know the correct term...( not much intop plants ..duh)
by Cindy from NH on June 10, 2005 04:28 PM
Not sure either but you can't go wrong with any of the lilly family..tiger lilly, stargazer etc. Just go onto Spring Hill nursery or other online nurseries and find a color you like. What's your Mom's favorite color? That would help you decide.
Good luck!

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Help Please...| Next thread: help please »
Back to Thread index