The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Diane and I Traded today

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: Devoured Pansies - HELP!!| Next thread: dianthus »
Back to Thread index
by JV on March 11, 2006 09:10 AM
Diane brought me the following today sure is nice . Cactus wound up in two pots and the Kalonche.
 -
Thanks Diane
Jimmy

-
 -
Meet Clyde my Male Sugar Glider. Clyde says.
Keep it organic
GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.
Pray for our Troops!

-
by angelblossom on March 11, 2006 09:48 AM
You're soooo welcome I thank you for the crown of thorns!! Can't wait for it to get as big as yours!!! Hey have you decided where you're going to put the Bleedings hearts? Btw the name of the cactus I gave you is the Stepelia carrion flower,filter sun with southern exposure. Iv'e noticed when I take it outside it likes to be in the shade with morning dappled sun it will be a darker green and flowers better, too much sun makes it lighter green and brown and fertilize every 6 weeks in spring thru oct.
This evening my grandsons and I marked out the area for the collard, brocolli,and cabbage you gave me( daughter snapped up ALL the brusselsprouts!) we turned in the soil, compost and sheep manure, a 10'X5' area and tommarow we plant,, I gave my daughter about 1/2 of it. She said WOW!! Thanks!!!!! Jimmy!! [kissies] [clappy] [Cool]

-
 -
Sorrow looks back, Worry looks around, Faith looks up!  -  -
http://photobucket.com/albums/e374/2thtek/  -  -
by JV on March 11, 2006 12:01 PM
Tell her she is very welcome. Glad she liked them hope you all have a great garden. Thanks for the name. I have them on a shelf on my porch they will get a little morning sun as it is on the east side and trees overhead.
Jimmy

-
 -
Meet Clyde my Male Sugar Glider. Clyde says.
Keep it organic
GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.
Pray for our Troops!

-

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Devoured Pansies - HELP!!| Next thread: dianthus »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: