The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Passion Flower

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2005
« Prev thread: Passion Flower| Next thread: passion flower buds falling »
Back to Thread index
by badheadday on June 03, 2005 05:53 AM
Who ever knew I had a green thumb?!?! She who kills cactus plants.... well, I got a passion flower last spring at a the saturday market and planted it under a trellis I built at the front of the house. He was so small and helpless when I bought him, but all that has changed. The silly little guy is TOTALLY out of control!!! Taking over window screens - other plants - lawn... He is totally beautiful in bloom and out. He has survived all of the wonderful weather Oregon has to offer in the valley, but really, he is out of control! I would hate to have to cut him back... I really cant make myself do it. I would prefer to staple chicken wire to the fence and let him go nuts - but then again, what if he takes over the neighborhood??? Any suggestion would be great! badheadday@yahoo.com or AIM wecojrice.

Thanks for your help!
-Jessica
by badheadday on June 03, 2005 06:00 AM
yes, I am a dork! third time is a charm!
he he he
by Sami on June 03, 2005 08:26 AM
Wow! I can't give you any advice, I am in awe. I tried and failed twice with passion flower. If you have pics, please share!

-
Talentless but connected.

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Passion Flower| Next thread: passion flower buds falling »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: