The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Can someone help me identify this??

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: Can someone Help me?| Next thread: Can someone ID my palm tree? »
Back to Thread index
by letsgab on May 05, 2006 12:56 AM
I have a large bush in my yard and I don't know what it is. It has medium green leaves that are kind of oblong in shape (They almost look like a leave from an ash tree). It gets little white bell-like flowers that grow in a bunch like grapes. The flowers don't last very long. There is something wrong with it (the entire one side has died)and before I can find out whats wrong with it, I have to know what it is. It almost looks like someone sprayed it with something. Also, all the little branches on the "inside" area of the bush are dead.......anyone have an idea of what this bush is???

Remember....any day above ground is a good day!!
by weezie13 on May 05, 2006 02:17 AM
Got any pictures?????

Weezie

Don't forget to be kind to strangers. For some who have
done this have entertained angels without realizing it.
- Bible - Hebrews 13:2

-
 -
 -

http://photobucket.com/albums/y250/weezie13/
by johnCT on May 05, 2006 02:18 AM
Hard to say. Sounds a little like a viburnum. Has it flowered already? Can't post any pics?

John - Zone 6
by RugbyHukr on May 05, 2006 03:32 AM
pieris japonica

OR

leucothoe

-
I love the sweet scents wafting in the breeze. I stop to admire the vibrant colors of all living things. And people think me odd. Then ODD I am!!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/flugnash
by letsgab on May 05, 2006 04:14 AM
Sorry, can't post any pics yet.....but I looked up Pieris Japonica and leucothoe and it looks exactly like them. Thanks for all the help......now I hope I can find out whats wrong with it...........Thanks again all!!!

Remember....any day above ground is a good day!!

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Can someone Help me?| Next thread: Can someone ID my palm tree? »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: