The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Pictures of my Containers

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
by tkhooper on June 09, 2006 03:35 AM
 -
This is the container closest to the street. I have Petunias, "Desert Honeysuckle", Cleome and cardinal vine in this container.
 -
This is the container closest to the building and it has white and pink hollyhocks, barberry, petunias, marigolds, blackberry lilies and petunias in it.

These weren't exactly the plants I had originally planned for either pot but there were some booboos lol.

-
This is a shot of the streetside container with the buildingside container behind it.

-
 -
by penny in ontario on June 09, 2006 04:45 AM
Those are so pretty Tammy, you have done a great job with them, and as for the boo boo's, nice boo boo [thumb] [thumb] [flower] to have happen!!

-
 -

-
by chenno on June 09, 2006 08:25 AM
Tk

How lovely!!! just a great sight! you have an awesome display there...
Angie

-
 -
Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks.
Plutarch
by Lorna on June 09, 2006 10:34 AM
Wow! Hollyhocks in a container! That is cool.

"'Trust thyself': every heart vibrates to this iron string." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
by comfrey on June 09, 2006 01:12 PM
Very nice Tammy!!!!

-
 -
by Squirrel on June 09, 2006 01:23 PM
Wonderful plantings. Great pix! Thanks for sharing. [Smile] [Smile] Sue

-
 -
What goes around comes around, so be nice!lol
by patches1414 on June 09, 2006 07:09 PM
Beautiful pictures Tammy! [thumb] I really don't do much container gardening except for two smaller ones on either side of the garage and the two on the front porch. Of course, mine are very boring because I don't use a variety of flowers like you do! [Wink] I usually use pink Geraniums in the two by the garage and pink Begonias in the two on the front porch. Oh, I also do a couple of hanging baskets but only use one kind of flower in them too. They always look nice, [Smile] but they're certainly nothing to write home about! Your containers are really very interesting and eye-catching! [thumb]

-
 -
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

Active Garden Forum