The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

gropole

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
by Saje on March 17, 2006 07:01 AM
Has anyone used the gropole?

http://topsyturvys.com/10051.html

Cuz I have to say I'm intrigued. I'm going to have a full garden on my deck this year. That's the plan anyway. I don't have a creditcard though and from what I've read those are only available online. Any thoughts on them?
by tkhooper on March 17, 2006 09:05 PM
They look lightweight; if so, your going to have to screw them into your decking. That's a consideration. The price seems ok for a plant stand but you might want to check out Lowe's, Home Depot or your local garden center before you decide. Depending on the style of your house and patio railings you might want to consider flower boxes that will attach to your railings and doing a piece of trellis in front of your house where you can attach different pots. Just a thought.

-
 -
by peppereater on March 19, 2006 06:36 AM
It's hard to tell from the picture, but it looks like a great system. tk, I'm thiking the weight of the baskets might keep it stable in all but the strongest wind...if the structure is strong enough to hold considerable weight. I think it's a little pricy, though, but sometimes things are worth the money if they're what you need. I'd shop around some more...and as for the money issue, if you get a PayPal account, you can pay from a checking account for no extra charge...try eBay and see if you can find one there, and you can set up your PayPal account, too.

-
Dave
Even my growlights are getting restless!

Active Garden Forum

Search The Garden Helper: