The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Here it is!!! Our Stream between our two ponds!

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
by Annell on September 03, 2006 01:05 PM
Remember,my husband had trouble making a stream between the two ponds? Well he did it today. [Wink]
Here are some pictures of the stream and the ponds with the stream. We are still in the process of construction so forgive the mess. He has the Pond fever now. He got a liner from a friend for the next pond that will go behind these two and it is 20ft.x40ft. Is there a Ponders Anonymous? I need the 800 number NOW! [scaredy] We are going to end up Pond Poor! [Big Grin]
 -

-

-

-

Annell

Please Spay/Neuter your Pets.
by loz on September 03, 2006 01:08 PM
WOW, that is very, very cool! I love it! Makes me want one..... [thumb] Really good job to the both of you!
by afgreyparrot on September 03, 2006 04:01 PM
Nice! [thumb]
I love it!

-
 -
 -
Buckle up! It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car!
by M. D. Vaden of Oregon on September 03, 2006 07:27 PM
Nice rock selection.

Did it come as one load and all turn out good, or did you select the rocks one by one?

M. D. Vaden of Oregon

Web Site

Oregon Bigfoot Trap trail

Photo Albums - Oregon Scenery & Tree Care
by TulsaRose on September 04, 2006 12:17 AM
That looks really great and I know y'all are relieved to have solved the connection problem. I noticed you have your chair close by so you could be the Straw Boss while he was working. [Wink]

Rosie z7a
 -
 -
by Annell on September 04, 2006 01:38 AM
My Husband picked these rocks up while he was working. He works for a water company and services many water wells and these rocks were at the job sites. They were to be hauled off anyway so his boss said that he could take what he wanted. They were free. He hand picked all of them himself.

Annell

by Annell on September 04, 2006 01:43 AM
To Tulsa Rose, Yep you got it, my chair,lol. He worked hard on this stream. Now all we need to do is find some round, smoothe River Rock. This is the first time ever that we have had anything like this. He loves doing this and I benefit from it by getting to see all the birds and insects enjoy the water and watch my fish grow. It is so relaxing.
We are going to build a rock garden to the side of it that will come down to the edge of the flat pond. Hopefully, it will all look good once we get it completed.

Annell

by penny in ontario on September 04, 2006 03:02 AM
Thats so pretty...thanks for sharing!!

-
 -

-
by weezie13 on September 04, 2006 04:27 AM
I love it...
That looks soooooo neat....
*I wish I had one*

You did a great job...
Thank~Youuuuuuuu so much for posting those pictures..

*I reallllllly wish I had one of those..*
***insert green with envy gremalin** (win~wink)

Weezie

Don't forget to be kind to strangers. For some who have
done this have entertained angels without realizing it.
- Bible - Hebrews 13:2

-
 -
 -

http://photobucket.com/albums/y250/weezie13/
by David mack on October 05, 2006 06:22 AM
That is a fantastic job,looks soo natural,well designed and landscaped.top marks [muggs] [clappy]

"fail to prepare,prepare to fail!
by Deborah L. on October 05, 2006 11:08 AM
I actually went "Ohhhhhhh.........." out loud when I saw this beauty !
A sound of envy and admiration. That is really beautiful !

-
 -

Active Garden Forum

Search The Garden Helper: