The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

New Species of Butterfly Discovered

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: New Sod developing seedlings??| Next thread: New strawberry plants »
Back to Thread index
by Thornius on July 26, 2006 03:47 PM
Here is a NEW species of butterfly That I discovered today on the edge of my birdbath. As I approached it began to sing the most beautiful song that made me feel all drowsy and euphoric, much like the effects of codeine. i call it a "Jewelfly".

JEWELFLY (euphorici thornii)
 -

-
 -
A bird in the hand......can sometimes be a mess.
by ChristinaC on July 26, 2006 05:40 PM
Groovy man.

-
 -
by Triss on July 27, 2006 07:52 AM
WAY COOL!

-
 -
We are all under the same stars... therefore we are never far apart.
by Thornius on July 27, 2006 08:45 AM
Actually, this is a screenshot I took off of the Visualization Capability of my Winamp Pro. You just turn on some music and activate the Visualization function and you get a full screen light show that constantly changes in time to the music. You NEVER get the same exact image twice. When you see something developing that you like just press the CTRL and PRINT SCREEN buttons together at the same time. Then when the song ends bring up PAINT on your computer, click on EDIT and then Click PASTE......VOILA! there is the picture on the screen when you saved it. Then you can just click File then SAVE AS, browse to where you want to save it , give the pic a title, and an extension (I use .jpg) and click save. That's all there is to it.

-
 -
A bird in the hand......can sometimes be a mess.
by patches1414 on July 27, 2006 08:15 PM
Awesome, Thornius! [thumb] What brillent colors and I love the name, [Love] very fitting!

-
 -
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"
by loz on July 28, 2006 04:14 PM
Man, now I come in here expecting to see your head on a butterfly! [Big Grin]

Cool Thorny! [muggs]
by angelblossom on July 30, 2006 03:57 AM
quote:
Originally posted by loz:
Man, now I come in here expecting to see your head on a butterfly! [Big Grin]

Cool Thorny! [muggs]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] that really cool!

-
 -
Sorrow looks back, Worry looks around, Faith looks up!  -  -
http://photobucket.com/albums/e374/2thtek/  -  -

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: New Sod developing seedlings??| Next thread: New strawberry plants »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: