The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Foulweather friend...

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: forynsia care| Next thread: found a chipmunk »
Back to Thread index
by Tonya on June 27, 2006 07:24 AM
This poor little bird comes to visit everytime we have a bad storm. Sometimes he brings a friend, sometimes not. This time he was flying solo.
 -

I just wanted to share my friend with you guys!

-
 -
 - Bote and Babe's World
by Wrennie on June 27, 2006 07:37 AM
AWWWWWW!
It's a Carolina Wren! I love wrens (can ya tell by my name?) Its kind of hard to see the eye stripe. The bill gave him away for me.

-
 -

-

- Summer Camp '07, July 14th weekend, won't you join us?  -
summer camp thread 1, 2, 3,4
by Tonya on June 27, 2006 07:46 AM
He is so cute...If there are 2 sometimes they are both in the same corner, sometimes they go for a separate corner. I love to sit out and watch the storms and he keeps me company...

-
 -
 - Bote and Babe's World
by Triss on June 27, 2006 08:15 AM
Poor lil guy. Glad he has a nice dry place to hide out during a storm. He looks a lil shook up.

-
 -
We are all under the same stars... therefore we are never far apart.
by Tonya on June 27, 2006 10:15 AM
This was a BAD t-storm. We had some hail with it. And I had been in and out a couple times and I think I had him scared, too. Normally he is all snuggled into the corner and comfy looking.

-
 -
 - Bote and Babe's World
by Squirrel on June 27, 2006 12:00 PM
Carolina Wrens are sooo cute. I like the way they sit with their tails up in the air. We have a nest in my climbing hydrangea. They are fun to watch. Such busy little guys. What great company, Tonya. [clappy] Sue

-
 -
What goes around comes around, so be nice!lol
by loz on June 27, 2006 01:17 PM
Now that is a cute picture. [thumb] When it rains bad here they crowd in my window feeder. [Big Grin]

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: forynsia care| Next thread: found a chipmunk »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: