The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Fall Fling Seed Exchange Part III

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
Pages: 3 2 1
by tkhooper on October 29, 2006 08:39 PM
I know how you feel. There are 7 possible packages out there and I'm not feeling at all patient lol. That's probably because I finally have a full blown cold and I feel awful. So if I sound cranky please forgive me. I hate being sick.

-
 -
by penny in ontario on October 29, 2006 10:38 PM
Feel better soon Tammy....mine should be arriving mid week and i cant wait to see what i get back from you.....Thanks for doing this Tammy...great job [kissies] [thumb] [thumb]

-
 -

-
by LandOfOz on October 29, 2006 10:47 PM
I'm glad that you got my seeds, Tammy. I hope that they help out with wish-lists.

-
Sarah - Zone 5b/6
 -
by kennyso on October 29, 2006 10:54 PM
Hope you're feeling better soon! Penny, you live father than me from the boarder yet your packages seem to get across faster than mine!

-
 -

Blessed are the meek, for they shall possess the earth
My Website My Blog
by melcon6 on October 29, 2006 10:59 PM
quote:
Originally posted by kennyso:
roflol, glad you liked them! I'm trying to wait patiently for my package!
Wasn't the deadline just two days ago???? [nutz]

-
 -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDY!!!!!!!
by kennyso on October 29, 2006 11:18 PM
Hi Mel, ya just Friday, but I had my package mailed back out to me about a week earlier, I know, I am slowly going whack!

-
 -

Blessed are the meek, for they shall possess the earth
My Website My Blog
by Triss on October 29, 2006 11:19 PM
Tammy, I hope you are feeling better soon!

-
 -
We are all under the same stars... therefore we are never far apart.
by penny in ontario on October 29, 2006 11:26 PM
It was 2 days ago but mine and Kenny's seeds came back to us from the post man?

-
 -

-
by melcon6 on October 29, 2006 11:34 PM
Oh, Jeez, I get it now! I hope it all goes smoothly now and your seeds get delivered!

-
 -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDY!!!!!!!
by tcmers on October 29, 2006 11:53 PM
Hi Tam,
I hope you're feeling better! I had a nasty cold all last week. Everyone at work was like "Just go home. You look like h*ll." But I'm too stuborn to let being sick keep me home. Anyway, I was sooooo very cranky! and Everyone else that has caught this cold has been an absolute bear to be around. I really think it might be a symptom of this particular strain of cold virus...Hang in there, this thing seems to come and go for a few weeks too. I'm sorry you caught it and I hope it passes quickly. Try not to hurt anyone. lol

Active Garden Forum

Search The Garden Helper: