The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Ok, who did this..

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2005
by Meg on June 03, 2005 11:26 PM
Who fertilized the lawn in stripes!?

-

Meg [lala]

-
 -

I reject your reality, and substitue my own!
My favorite digital camera photos that I took.
My family, garden, and a bunch of misc. photos!
by tkhooper on June 03, 2005 11:51 PM
What happened to going to work? looooooooooool
I love you Meg.
by Meg on June 04, 2005 12:07 AM
hehe.. I went to work, really! for my obligitory 3.5 hours! [Big Grin]

Can you see the dark green/light green pattern? And that the clovers all grew in a row down the light green sections?? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] *shakes head* I am gonna have to fire the gardener. [Wink]

Meg

-
 -

by tkhooper on June 04, 2005 12:57 AM
yep I see it. How did it happen do you know?
by JV on June 04, 2005 04:57 AM
Meg are you sure this is not alien tire marks? [perplexed] Looks about right width apart. Outside of that I cannot tell a lie she did it. [Big Grin]
Jimmy

-
 -
Meet Clyde my Male Sugar Glider. Clyde says.
Keep it organic
GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.
Pray for our Troops!

-
by Meg on June 04, 2005 06:31 AM
Seriously, ummm... *I* did it. I have never tried fertilizing before, and we are nothing but weeds here. Even my grass, is just one big rhizome. UGH. Anyways.. I got one of those scott's broadcast spreaders, and the turf builder plus weed control stuff.. and well, in some spots, I got tooooo much stuff & burned the lawn, and other spots, which is NOW quite noticeable.. I missed entire strips, which are now patterned light green with clovers, while the parts I got are dark green with no clovers. [Big Grin] So therefore.. I have to fire myself! NOT! I just thought it would be funny to share a photo of my so called lawn after I striped it. [lala]

Meg

-
 -

by tkhooper on June 04, 2005 01:58 PM
I thought about getting some of that stuff but on a slope without a hose I figured it was hopeless so I didn't even try. But I'm sure if I had I'd be wearing stripes right along with you.

Active Garden Forum

Search The Garden Helper: