The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

weeping pussywillow tree

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: weeping diffenbachia?| Next thread: Weeping Willow »
Back to Thread index
by Irish Ivy on January 10, 2006 04:43 AM
Just bought a weeping pussywillow tree this week!!! [Cool]
I know not to plant it outside till all chance of frost has passed and to harden it off etc, but I'm not sure where in my yard to plant it???? What kinda light does this tree need?
by tkhooper on January 10, 2006 09:49 AM
lol I was hoping you would post a picture. I've never seen one and I'm curious as to what they look like.

-
 -
by afgreyparrot on January 10, 2006 09:47 PM
Growing and Caring for PussyWillows

-
 -
 -
Buckle up! It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car!
by peppereater on January 11, 2006 12:07 AM
Yikes! Ivy...is this tree in a container, or bareroot? You need to be sure and not let it come out of dormancy! Can you give us a little info.?

-
Dave
Even my growlights are getting restless!
by Teapotprincess on January 14, 2006 03:04 PM
I have a weeping ***** willow tree. Purchased three years ago from a local nursery, in container, in May. It's doing great here in zone 5 (southern Iowa) on the north side of my house with western exposure.
(A nice mix of sun and shade).

I am a little bit concerned about it this week as we've had a lot of warmer than usual weather and several branches started to pop catkins. Hope it won't produce any more because I love the spring show, and don't want to lose too many branches or the tree itself.
by penny in ontario on January 24, 2006 04:02 AM
[wavey] there,,

let me know how you make out with you weeping tree, i had bought one late last spring and it did well into the fall and then it died [dunno] i don't know why, it didn't look sick, but we had a really cold fall, so who knows but i am hoping to get another one this summer and try again, it was really pretty [flower]
Good Luck...
[muggs] Penny

-
 -

-

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: weeping diffenbachia?| Next thread: Weeping Willow »
Back to Thread index