The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Tulsa Rose-Help !!!

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: Tulips in January?| Next thread: Tuna Macaroni Salad »
Back to Thread index
by Deborah L. on October 25, 2006 01:07 AM
Rosie, my new Iceberg has turned pink !
'Sup with that?

-
 -
by TulsaRose on October 25, 2006 05:14 AM
Boy, you've got a Rose with a personality disorder, Deb. lol! My neighbor's has a gorgeous, huge bud right now that is pure white with the exception of a splash of pink on one outside petal. Maybe it's a thing they go through in the fall? Or could possibly be caused from something added to the soil? I don't have the Iceberg and I can't remember who it was that had one in the thread where we discussed this in the past. I have advanced CRS today. [Big Grin]

I just found this info on another website:

"Iceberg - The best rose available. A white flowering cluster floribunda with slightly scented flowers. A very free flowering rose that will show colour all year round. Flowers can show pink flushes as they mature especially in autumn. An elegant upright bush with shiny green foliage."

Rosie z7a
 -
 -
by Deborah L. on October 25, 2006 08:13 AM
Rosie, you rock ! How'd ya find that so fast?
OK, I'll bet mine's just doing its autumn thing. Whew !
This makes the second time you've had to tell me that you're not the one with an Iceberg...
I think I'm having a pre-senior moment. OK, several pre-senior...forgot what I was gonna say.... hmmmm...uh....
Anyway, thanks ! [Wink]

-
 -
by TulsaRose on October 25, 2006 07:20 PM
Deb, I could write a book about "Senior Moments" if only I could remember them all. lol! I found that info after I had already posted back to you then did a quick Google search for "Iceberg Rose changing color" and found it on the first hit of over 350k links. Sure glad I didn't have to look far. [Big Grin] Check it out!

Rosie z7a
 -
 -

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Tulips in January?| Next thread: Tuna Macaroni Salad »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: