The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Hello--pumpkin help needed

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2005
« Prev thread: hello there from elnora alta| Next thread: Hellp, what is that??? »
Back to Thread index
by Sheri K. on August 22, 2005 10:10 PM
I am so happy to join this site! [wayey] I discovered a pumpkin plant on the small side lawn of our small house. I have never been interested in gardening, but this plant appeared like a miracle and I am amazed at how it is growing. The flowers, the vines, the fruit, everything. I was wondering how to get a few fairly large pumpkins. I have no idea how much to cut off and when, and have probably already made some kind of dreadful mistakes. Any and all help is welcome. I think I will forever look at gardening differently. I think I'm in love with these darn pumpkins! [Love] BTW, I live in NJ if that makes a difference. Greetings to all!
Sheri K.

A new accidental gardener.
by weezie13 on August 23, 2005 01:48 AM
Sheri K,
Welcome to The Garden Helper's Forum,
We're very glad you found us...
And isn't gardening awesome...
You've been bitten by the gardening bug,
hold on tight, cause the effects last a lifetime,
and there's no known cure...mawhaaaaaaaaaaa [devil] mawaaaa [Wink] [Big Grin]

Just to let you know, I'm going to move your post into the FRUITS AND VEGETABLE SECTION....
I think you'll get a few more response's in there
for your question, please come back in to here,
The New Members section and post a little bit about yourself, and the other's will come by and greet you...

Weezie

Don't forget to be kind to strangers. For some who have
done this have entertained angels without realizing it.
- Bible - Hebrews 13:2

-
 -
 -

http://photobucket.com/albums/y250/weezie13/

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: hello there from elnora alta| Next thread: Hellp, what is that??? »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: