The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

hibiscus question

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2005
« Prev thread: Hibiscus problem| Next thread: Hibiscus question »
Back to Thread index
by phoenix on April 16, 2005 08:34 PM
[wayey] everybody
i planted a luna species hibiscus last season.
well i was wondering if it will "make an appearance" this season? i don't think it's going to due to the fact that after the snow melted there was no evidence that i planted it [shocked] [scaredy] no new growth has been seen so far do they come back or am i wishing and hoping in vain? [dunno]

-
 -
http://photobucket.com/albums/y203/lilpuppolo/
"If you want to talk bollocks and discuss the meaning of life,you're better off downing a bottle of whiskey.That way you're drunk by the time you start to take yourself seriously"
by tkhooper on April 16, 2005 10:09 PM
WOW really nice button!!!!! [clappy]

-
 -
by phoenix on April 16, 2005 10:22 PM
HEY THANX TK I JUST RECIEVED IT THIS AFTERNOON IT'A A BEAUTY ISN'T IT BILL ROCKS!!!!!! [muggs]

-
 -
http://photobucket.com/albums/y203/lilpuppolo/
"If you want to talk bollocks and discuss the meaning of life,you're better off downing a bottle of whiskey.That way you're drunk by the time you start to take yourself seriously"
by JV on April 17, 2005 12:01 AM
I am in Texas so weather and temp may not be same as yours. I did notice that my Luna Blush and Luna Red have put out new shoots. They are about 3 inch long right now. Still waiting for two Hardy Hibiscus and one Texas Star to come back out. I am in Z 7/8 had very mild winter only snow was Easter and it didn't stick. Don't give up I have been told they will take to May sometimes later before they come back as they like hot weather. [flower]
Jimmy

-
 -
Meet Clyde my Male Sugar Glider. Clyde says.
Keep it organic
GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.
Pray for our Troops!

-

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Hibiscus problem| Next thread: Hibiscus question »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: