The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Help identifying pepper plants?

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2004
« Prev thread: Help identifying a houseplant| Next thread: Help identifying pests »
Back to Thread index
by Kelsea on June 09, 2004 12:22 AM
Would anyone have a pic that would help me to identify pepper plants? This is my first garden (It's 13' by 38' feet. My SO got happy with the rototiller). After thinning out weeds I recognized, I'm left with two candidates for peppers. They're both long thin plants with slender leaves. One has a reddish stem, the other does not. That part of my garden turns out to be partially shadowed, but the larger pepper plant transplants I added seem to be doing fine.

Any advice on how I can find and save these pepper babies?
by papito on June 09, 2004 04:26 PM
Try the "image" google search, type: pepper plants and click: google search. See sample result below.

Potted Pepper Garden

-
 -

Amor est vitae essentia.
Love is the essence of life.
by weezie13 on June 09, 2004 04:57 PM
***Kelsea,
Hi, and Welcome to The Garden Helper's Forum!
We are very glad you found us!!

My only advice with out seeing a picture of the two plants in question would be,
Plant them BOTH and see!!!

I would plant both, better to be safe than sorry to have grabbed the wrong one!!!

And you might get a surprise with the other, being a neat flower or something!!!

P.S. Do you have a picture??

*****Papito,
WOW, I LOVE [Cool] THAT PURPLE PEPPER!!!

Weezie

Weezie

Don't forget to be kind to strangers. For some who have
done this have entertained angels without realizing it.
- Bible - Hebrews 13:2

-
 -
 -

http://photobucket.com/albums/y250/weezie13/

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Help identifying a houseplant| Next thread: Help identifying pests »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: