The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Do these roots look good?

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2005
« Prev thread: Do Succulents need to acclimate?| Next thread: Do u have orchids? »
Back to Thread index
by Ronky on July 10, 2005 07:35 AM
This is my roots from a spider plant i am trying to revive. Does it look salvagable?

Thanks.

PICTURE OF ROOTS

RONKY
by Will Creed on July 10, 2005 09:21 AM
Hi Ronky,

Is that the only root? Do all of them look like that? How about a photo of the plant itself?

(Do you agree that the Yankees suck?)
[Razz]

Will Creed
by Ronky on July 10, 2005 12:01 PM
That is the only root. The plant only had a couple of wilting leaves... i cut them all off and planted the root in a new small pot with some miracle grow.

RONKY
by DaisyM on July 10, 2005 12:32 PM
Spider plants are very adaptable. My spider roots look something like that too. They look thick in some places and thin in other's. LOL. I think they're supposed to look like that. I have many spider plants and they all have babies. If your root is okay, you should find out soon, as they grow very quickly, especially in hanging baskets. The ones I have sitting on sills aren't growing as fast. They love to be hung. Well, atleast mine do. Wish you luck with yours. Too bad you aren't closer, I could give you several.

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Do Succulents need to acclimate?| Next thread: Do u have orchids? »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: