The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Should I give up my Aloe Vera fight?

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2005
« Prev thread: Should I??| Next thread: Should i have pot plants in the bedroom? »
Back to Thread index
by bcordrey on February 13, 2005 05:02 PM
Hi everyone, This link should take you to my poor aloe vera plant. It broke off and the rest died. Should I give up saving this one or is there still hope? Thanks! Barbara
http://community.webshots.com/user/bedonovan
by Winter Rosebudd on February 13, 2005 06:02 PM
I couldn't see your pic..but is it indoors? I have an Aloe outside in full sun and it just keeps spreading and growing...I even stopped watering it for a while. Its in a pretty big terra cotta pot, though and has alot of room there.

-
by bcordrey on February 13, 2005 06:18 PM
Yes, it is indoors and seemed to be doing fine. It is about 3 years old. I may have overwatered it. I think that is why most of it died. I can't seem to figure out the proper way to root it now that I have such a small piece left. Thanks for your reply.
by afgreyparrot on February 13, 2005 06:26 PM
bcordrey...
Your link to your webshots is the link to your control panel...where you can add/edit your pictures.
Your url address should look like this...
http://community.webshots.com/user/afgreyparrot
...only your address will have YOUR sign-in name where that one has afgreyparrot.

Cindy

-
 -
 -
Buckle up! It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car!
by bcordrey on February 13, 2005 08:05 PM
Thanks Cindy, I have changed it so you should be able to view it now. [kitty]
by afgreyparrot on February 13, 2005 08:49 PM
You shouldn't have any problem saving your aloe.
Here's some aloe info that might help.

If you type "aloe" into the search box at the top of the page for info on aloe at The Garden Helper, you'll get a lot of forum topics on the subject.

If your aloe doesn't make it, let me know and I'll send ya some more! [thumb]

Cindy

-
 -
 -
Buckle up! It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car!

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Should I??| Next thread: Should i have pot plants in the bedroom? »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: